Simplest TODO app ever.
After 6 weeks of hard work we release next version of our reminder application.
In this update:
- Add search for reminders;
- Add prediction for repeating events;
- Add option for changing main image;
- Add possibility to change image for month in calendar;
- Add showing note image in status bar;
In latest update was added option to set own repeat interval for importing new events from Google Calendar. Also added grid view for reminders list.
Finally released huge update for Reminder and Reminder PRO.
In latest update:
- Added Android 6.0 Marshmallow support;
- Integrated permission model for Android 6.0 Marshmallow;
- Added option for importing events from Google Calendar;
- Added option for birthdays backup;
- Added option for birthdays voice notification;
- Added option for settings backup on SD card;
- Improved user interface;
- Added new messages;
- Added swipe actions to notes;
- Fixed changing task list of current task;
All who want to try new features in Reminder application before official update can install Reminder BETA. It’s public test version of application.
During past month Just Reminder application – now it renamed to Reminder, got few major updates. So let look at them in chronological order.
In version 3.1.1:
In this update added:
- New icons;
- Updated third-party libraries;
In latest version of application:
- Added Google Tasks support (create, edit, remove) (BETA);
- Added widget for Tasks;
- Added new reminder delay variants (5 hours, 1/2 days, 1 week);